At Statuesque Events, we understand the importance of events to enhance a brand, raise funds for an important cause, or to celebrate a major milestone – and we are here to help you through it! Our experience from New York University’s Meeting, Conference & Event Management program, combined with our experience working with multiple brands, non-profits and birthday/anniversary celebrants makes us a perfect fit to assist with your next meeting, event or celebration!
Some of our past clients include:
- United Nations Association of Young Professionals: Managed decor and day of coordination for 2011 and 2012 annual Friend of Africa Fundraising Galas
- FACE Africa: Managed day of setup, venue management and auction coordination
- Renovate : Managed decor and day of coordination for Malaria Gala
- Global Christian Event Network: Managed planning, decor and setup for annual Expo & Awards, as well as Night of Gospel Laughs Showcase
- Cakes by Violet: Managed event timeline, sponsorships, wrote press releases, and coordinated brand launch
- Clipse LLC: Managed press releases and brand launch event at Samsung Experience Center
- Afrimetro: Managed setup and decor at annual scholarship fundraiser
- Applause Africa Magazine: Managed setup and decor for 10th Year Anniversary Celebration
- Face2Face Africa Magazine: Managed event decor and setup at FACE List Awards Show
- Miss Nigerian Independence Pageant Program: Managed fundraisers for 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 pageant winners
“I cannot rave enough about the amazing work you did. I appreciate you stepping in and taking lead on some thing when dealing with the St. Regis. Hope to get the chance to work with you again. The room was beautiful and the decor and centerpieces were simply breathtaking. I would absolutely recommend Statuesque Events to a friend planning a wedding or event!
Our 3rd Annual Gala benefited greatly from your services. Your organizational and event planning skills were exhibited throughout your work. You demonstrated the level of professionalism and discretion necessary in working with our vendors and were great at delegating tasks to fellow committee members during the event. You are a true professional and a pleasure to work with. You’re great at multitasking and took initiatives without requiring much direction or supervision and handled all aspects of your responsibilities with professionalism and enthusiasm. You were a great asset to the team and would be to any organization. I hope to work with you again in the future!”
-Saran Kaba Jones
Contact us today via the form below to see how we can make your next fundraiser, corporate launch or celebration a Statuesque Affair! Remember to include the event date, location and number of attendees in your inquiry.[contact_form]